Castor oil is a vegetable oil pressed from castor beans. Castor oil is a color less to very pale yellow liquid with a distinct taste and odor. Its boiling point is 313 °C (595 °F) and its density is 961 kg/m3. It is a triglyceride in which approximately 90 percent of fatty acid chains are ricinolates.
- Extracted from qualified seeds.
- Traditionally filtered in sunlight.
- Fresh aroma of castor seeds.
- It can be used to glow your skin.
- Pure & hygienic it will be used to remove acne from your face.